12 Part Video Training Series on Influencer Secrets Upgrade Package.
Some people are very skeptical and will need more convincing of your point of view than others will. Back in ancient Greece, Aristotle developed the concept of “ethos” as an essential element of influence and persuasion.
To be a good influencer you need credibility. Your audience needs to perceive that you are an expert in your chosen field. Even when you manage to do this it will still not be enough for some people.
So it is always a good idea to use authoritative sources to back up your argument. When you provide data and statistics in presentations then reveal sources. Always go for the most credible sources that you can such as government, top brands that people will know, well known experts in your field and so on.
If your audience sees that a credible source supports your claim then they are far more likely to believe you than if you just make the claim yourself. This is a tried and tested influencer method that works really well and is fairly easy to implement.
MASTER RESELL RIGHTS LICENSE AGREEMENT
Congratulations and thank you for getting exclusive master resell rights (MRR) to this product!
Please read before you start using the content. Thank you.
Master Resell Rights (MRR) Terms & Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] You Can Use This Product Yourself
[YES] Can be sold as it is not less than $7 price tag!
[YES] Can pass on the Resell Rights privilege to your customers.
[YES] Can Add This Product to a Membership Site or Bundled Within a Product Package as a Bonus.
[YES] Can be used to create audio/webinar/video products
[YES] Can Give Away The Product (NOT The Source Code Files) To Your Subscribers, Members or Customers as a Bonus or Gift.
[YES] Can change sales page and/or graphics
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites
[YES] Can sell master resale rights
[NO] Add to a free membership sites
[NO] You can’t just pass away the product to anyone
[NO] Contents of the product can be edited, modified or altered.
1. You must keep this official master resell rights license to verify yourself as an exclusive holder of this license. You must also be able to produce it on demand should the need arises.
2. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null and void.
3. Please note that I cannot legally guarantee that you’ll make any money with the private label rights. Your income will depend solely upon your own efforts.
4. You may not use my name or my domain names with the products when you sell it, even if you didn’t change anything.
5. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
6. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to your customers.
7. You may not market the content in any immoral, illegal or unethical manner (spam).
8. Any violation of this agreement will be subject to a revoking of your private label rights license without Refund- Legal action and costs may be sought from anyone breaking terms of this agreement.
9. If you are offering this product with Master Resell Rights then please pass this license on to your customers so they are fully informed on the terms and conditions to the usage and resale of this product.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.